Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB) Structures from Clotan Building Systems
Clotan Building Systems (CBS) is a leading manufacturer of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB) in Africa, providing a number of clients in African countries with quality PEMB / steel structures. Clotan Building Systems will provide you with a comprehensive service regarding your PEMB structure building project, from the design phase right through to completion of the construction project.
This modern building method makes PEMB structures suitable for a number of applications in industrial environments, such as workshops, warehouses, hangars and commercial buildings. Read more below about PEMB structures and the advantages of this building method. Contact Clotan Building Systems today for more information about our PEMB systems, and how we can assist with your structural needs in any of the following countries - South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, DRC and Mauritius.
What is a PEMB / Pre-Engineered Metal Building or Structure?
PEMB / Pre-Engineered Metal Building is a structural system that involves factory-built buildings of steel that are shipped to the construction site to be erected. The PEMB contractor will design the PEMB structure according to the client's specifications, after which the panels will be fabricated in-house, and transported to site to be assembled. This makes the construction of these industrial buildings fast and cost-effective.
Clotan Building Systems have been manufacturing and supplying PEMB components (roof sheets, purlins, flashings and accessories) for over 30 years, making us a leading supplier in this field.
The advantages of PEMB structures
PEMB structures offer a number of advantages, making it a popular building method in various industrial environments. Advantages include:
- Speed of construction: Due to the fabrication of the panels and components of the PEMB structure taking place in a factory, and the fact that erection of the structure is relatively easy, construction times are shortened immensely. Foundations and flooring can be completed while the cladding and other components are being fabricated, ensuring a speedy construction project.
- Design flexibility: The flexibility and versatility of PEMB structures makes it very appealing for clients. PEMB steel construction isn't just for tall buildings and bridges. Steel is extremely versatile, making it suitable for a range of commercial, agricultural and industrial projects as well. Designs are flexible, and the team of skilled draughtsmen will design a structure that meets your every need, and exceeds your expectations.
- Cost-effective building method: Due to the panels and components of the building system being fabricated in-house at Clotan Building Systems, clients can enjoy cost-saving benefits. PEMB structures are also less labour intensive, and combined with shorter construction times, it makes PEMB systems a cost-effective building method.
- Quality industrial structures: You can expect quality steel structures that meet all your expectations in terms of durability, safety standards and strength.
PEMB structures from Clotan Building Systems are widely used in a variety of applications. Over the years, Clotan Building Systems have supplied clients in various African countries with some of the finest steel structures for their needs:
- Warehouse structures: One of the most common uses of steel structures is for storage and warehouse purposes. A large steel structure provides safe and efficient storage space for large amounts of goods, ensuring efficient moving and transportation of goods. The pre-engineered steel structure can also be designed to meet the client's warehouse / storage needs. Discuss your PEMB / steel warehouse needs with a consultant from Clotan Building Systems.
- Commercial structures: Buildings used for commercial purposes like shopping malls, office buildings and retail stores often require large covered spaces. The strength, durability and flexibility of steel makes pre-engineered steel buildings the ideal solution. Let the team from Clotan Building Systems design a commercial steel structure that will exceed your expectations.
- Aircraft hangars: The purpose of an aircraft hangar is to store large movable objects, meaning large open spans are definitely a must. Clotan Building Systems provide the ideal building PEMB structures for clients in the aviation industry, supplying them with efficient prefabricated steel structures to serve as a safe storage space for their aircrafts and other tools / equipment. Discuss your steel aircraft hangar design with a consultant from Clotan Building Systems.
Contact Clotan Building Systems for your PEMB solutions today
Clotan Building Systems have been in the steel fabrication business for many years. Get the best steel structure for your industrial, commercial or agricultural application today. Contact us to get started with your Pre-Engineered Metal Building structure today - Leading PEMB supplier in Africa.
Contact the leading pre-engineered building manufacturers in Africa today
Clotan Building Systems is a leading manufacturer and service provider when it comes to pre-engineered metal buildings (PEMB) in Africa. Clotan Building Systems service clients in the following countries: South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Angola, Ghana, Ivory Coast, DRC and Mauritius. Contact Clotan Building Systems today for quality pre-engineered steel structures at competitive prices